- What's included in the price of the Charter?
- What do I need to bring for my trip?
- How many people can you take on a charter?
- Will the price change depending on the number of passengers?
- Do I need to purchase a fishing license?
- Can I bring Alcohol?
- Can I bring food & drinks?
- Can I bring a cooler?
- Is gratuity included in the price of the charter?
- Is there a bathroom on the boat?
- Can I bring my young children?
- Will you fillet our catch?
- What if i need to cancel my trip?
- We include all rods/reels, bait and tackle, ice, fishing instruction and fish cleaning.
- Please bring your own food & drink to accommodate the length of the trip, sunblock, hats/sunglasses, comfortable shoes, and any seasick prevention such as Dramamine.
NOTE:It is recommended that you take any seasick prevention the night before and then once again the day of your trip.
Please dress accordingly: Light-weight and light-colored clothes in the summer months and plenty of layered, warmer clothes in the winter months.
- Our license allows us to take up to 6 passengers
- No, all prices are for 1-6 passengers.
- No, our license include fishing licenses for all passengers.
- Yes, you may bring alcohol in cans or plastic containers as long as you are 21 years of age or older.
Please NO glass and no hard liquor.
- Yes, please bring food/snacks/beverages to accommodate the length of your trip.
- Coolers are available for your food & drink. Please bring an extra cooler if you plan to take home fish. Ice will be provided.
- No gratuity is not included and 15-20% is customary.
- Yes, all of your fish will be filleted and bagged, ready to cook!
- NON-REFUNDABLE 25% DEPOSIT FEE.
(You will not be charged until the day of your trip. Deposit fee is included in trip pricing.)
- Full refunds will be give only for cancellations made 48 hours prior to your scheduled trip:
made by Captain Eric, caused by weather, or due to mechanical issues.
- Uninformed cancellations will be treated as a "NO SHOW" and you will be charged 50% of your scheduled trip fee.